26 March 2010

twice in 2 days...

hard to believe, eh - nothing for 2 months, then 2 posts in 2 days?!?!  Here are a few more cards I've been working on, including the ones for my workshop tonight:


This one uses some of the paper from the Sweet Pea paper pad available in the current Occasions Mini, and I saw this idea for making a flower out of circle punches over on SCS... I'm even using some of my pretty buttons (aren't you proud of me?!)!!




This card is using up some scraps of Razzleberry designer paper with some crushed curry cardstock & ribbon.  I used my reinkers and aqua painters to colour the cute flowers from the Happy Moments SAB set... Oh! And how CUTE is that grass?!?! I LOVE that MS punch!




I LOVE THIS GOOD NEIGHBOUR SET & PAPER PAD... I've been dying to use some of my not-so-new anymore, but unused goodies that I got when SAB first started! Hero Arts sentiment on this one...




And, last but not least, more of my hoarded Wild Asparagus stash... I absolutely adore this paper - the bright orange with the lime green dots!  So springy! Prima flower, Making Memories brad and Hero Arts sentiment here.

For the 1 or 2 people who still check out the old blog, thanks for sticking with me!!! Maybe we'll go for another post on the weekend and really knock your socks off with 3 in a week!! (but don't hold your breath!)

3 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Confession time? I still have some hoarded Wild Asparagus paper too!!! :D Love that line.

Your cards are beautiful, as always. And I love it when you post. You somehow know how to brighten my day.

Wanita said...

Love the WA card...I'm a hoarder too ;) Please post more often...pretty please! LOL

leslie (crook) said...

CUTENESS! I love them all! Nice work. I'm still looking for my mojo ...