06 April 2010

ch...ch...ch...changes...

I have a little update for you with some exciting news from Stampin' Up! It's called a Colour Renovation, and it's a little scary and a lot exciting - big changes in the works for the July Idea Book & Catalogue.

If you are anything like me, you probably have one or two (or 10!) colours in your stash that you bought but just never use... or perhaps you bought a whole colour family and find you only use a few of your favourites?  I must admit that while I do try to stick to what I love (& therefore know I will use),  I have a few colours that I bought to 'step out of my comfort zone' but they are, for the most part, sadly neglected... The same is true for some colours that I got as a part of my package when I signed up to be a demonstrator.  Well, as part of the Colour Renovation, the current colour families will be changed up -  there will be 4 new colour collections, combining current colours with previous In Colours, as well as 5 totally new colours! 

Essentially, this means we are losing some (of my favourite) colours (goodbye Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum & Really Rust... {sigh}), but getting some old favourites back - hello Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red & Wild Wasabi!

So, here is what I know for sure right now:

The current colour families are changing to colour collections:  Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles with 10 colours in each.

Older, less popular colours are retiring.

The 7 most popular In Colours are returning (unfortunately, Kiwi Kiss is not one of them, but I do get Baja Breeze & Tangerine Tango, so let's embrace the happy changes, eh?!!).

5 new In Colours will also be announced, and In Colours will be available for 2 year terms.

I'll post more information as soon as I can (like the PDF of the luscious new colours!); meanwhile, if you have any questions, please check out the Stampin' Up! website or contact me.

No comments: