17 February 2008

tagged...

again. This time by Kelli. And I've been slow with the updates to the old blog lately... lots going on. But, here you go Kelli, I'm playing:

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

Okay, my middle name is LEIGH.

L... Lazy, if something can be done easier but still done right, then I'm all for it (for example, I stole this right off Kelli's blog because it was easier than coming up with my own witty answer!)!

E... Elephants & frogs. As with Kelli, someone, way back when, decided I needed to collect something as well, and I actually think the frogs came first and then the elephants but Frogs doesn't start with 'E' so Elephants had to come first in the list. Now I have somewhat large, rather useless collections of both!

I... Intelligent. Well, at least I think so... even if the Scrabulous stats might suggest otherwise!

G... Going to England. That's right! I'm going to England this summer for the very first time! Does that count? I don't know if that counts, since the 'G' in Going doesn't technically describe me as much as the action of me Going... so I'll add 'Girl', as in, I am a Girl.

H... Harley's mom. My usual screen name or email address (don't know what I'll do when he's not around anymore, but we'll deal with that then!) Probably the only kind of 'mom' I'll ever be, but I'm good with that.

Hmm... whom shall I tag? I know some of you don't have blogs - you can answer in the comments or email me your answers... heck, you can even post them on your Facebook wall! Colette, Helena, Pauline, Marina & Celia, consider yourselves tagged!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh, you are Lazy!
About time you updated your blog. Your card is beautiful.