11 January 2010

a few cards...



This is a sample of the Acetate & Tissue technique from SCS that we did for our club night on Friday. Tons of examples in the Acetate & Tissue gallery! Love SCS!



I am so not a pink lovin' girly-girl, but I love LOVE love these Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers that are new in the SU! Occasions mini catalogue - I bought 2 packages and we used most of one for class on Friday - the girls loved them too!


 
I CASE'd this idea from Jen - it's been in my Inspiration folder on my computer for awhile.  Since I'm still mostly missing my stampin' mojo, I was going through the folder over the weekend & 'found' it again.


 
This one was in my Inspiration folder as well, but done in a paler pink with black.  I changed it to use rose red & chocolate chip.  The photo that I CASE'd it from is not watermarked or labeled with the designer's name, so if it is you, please leave me a comment so I can link to your original!

No comments: