09 December 2008

new background...

This morning I was having my coffee & checking my inspiration blogs, & I checked out Kristina Werner's for her colour inspiration challenge (LOVE her videos & MACM's... love them!) Anyhow, I was clickin' through the links posted so far for this week's Color Inspiration #34, and I happened upon Creative Inspirations blog and noticed the little tag at the top: "Free backgrounds & more at TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com". Free backgrounds?!?! Cool! I'm totally digi-Impaired when it comes to anything other than turning a photo into a blog banner, so I had to see what they had... Wow! Tons of cool stuff and ** free stuff ** (backgrounds, digi scrapping kits, photo cards), with really reasonable prices for banners and such! Check them out!

* Oh, my blog banner was designed for me last year by my digi-Talented friend, Kelli! Thanks again Kelli!

No comments: