Welcome to the Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! Okay, here's what you're supposed to do (and try not to be a SCROOGE!): just copy the questions and answer them on your blog or via email - simple! If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? last week of November (when I have a tree... don't have one up this year because we have a new young puppy who we think *might* use it for his personal 'facilities'...)
4. When do you take the tree down? After Ukrainian New Year (mid January)
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech! I only like my Mom's 'Eggnog', which is not actually eggnog at all, but a yummy concoction of coffee, vanilla ice cream, and rum... lots of rum!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved my stuffed animals... and I got many over the years!
7. Hardest person to buy for? my Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? my Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, a couple
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail... hand deliver ones in town!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I remember a couple of years of lovely sweaters from one person in particular. 'Nuff said.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? recent: Elf; all time: Miracle on 34th Street, or Muppet's Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping? Boxing Day!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? um... maybe...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's baking!
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night, Mary's Boy Child (Boney M version)
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? prefer to stay home, but have traveled most of my life to get to family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,
Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen... and the most famous
reindeer of all - RUDOLPH
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve we open one present each, or a family present... Christmas morning we open Santa's presents & anything else!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the stress with too much to do.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? snowflakes & snowmen
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mom's turkey & stuffing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Got it already! Shawn bought me a Cricut on sale at W a couple of weeks ago... So, now I just want to relax & spend the days with my family, eat Mom's good food, and get to know the rest of his family that I haven't met yet!