16 March 2008

getting to know you...

well, technically, it's getting to know me, but then I tag you and you play so I can get to know you! Got it?

I got this list of questions in email form and decided to answer them here since I seem to be lacking bloggy topics of late.

1. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? Wow... um, how does that happen?

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Christmas, 2006

3. What did the last text message you sent say? I haven't sent a text message in probably... 6 months, and I can barely remember what I did yesterday, so um, let's guess it said HI!

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? eyes, teeth, sense of humour...

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Clean up my craft room, so I can actually use it!

6. Shoe size? 7.5 - 8

7. Been to Mexico? Yes, if you count walking across to Tijuana...

8. When is the last time you had a massage? Never. Don't really like the whole idea of getting naked in a dimly lit room and having a complete stranger touching me all over... yes, I have issues!

9. What was the last TV show you watched? Y&R "A POX on you, Gloria! You are cursed!" LMAO - Best.Parting.Shot.Ever!

10. What are your plans for the weekend? Weekend's almost over... the rest of today will be spent doing laundry, making supper and lunch for work tomorrow & watching a bit of TV.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them today what would you say? no current significant other... can't say I'm in a real hurry for that again...

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Dog toys, doggie poop bags, mittens...

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping!

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Well, based purely on looks alone? Matthew McConaughey!

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Umm, yes... BLECH!

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate. Death by Chocolate. Double Chocolate Ripple.

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? NHL game

18. Ever go camping? Yep.

19. Last phone call? Planning some scrappin' get togethers for the week!

20. Are you allergic to anything? Latex, strawberries, kiwi fruit, pollen

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?

22. What do you do at work? Make drugs, package drugs, deliver drugs... the LEGAL kind!

23. What is your mom's name? Joyce

24. Ever cried for no reason? Yes

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Umm, I would have to say no, since I've never heard of it.

26. What is your favorite color to wear? Black - it is slimming, and I need all the help I can get!

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Vancouver, BC to Newark, NJ, by way of Phoenix, AZ!

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Prince George, BC to Disneyland.

29. What are your turn-offs? bad breath, BO, bad manners

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Bailey's and Hot Chocolate

31. What are you craving right now? ice cream!

And, with that, I'd like to tag: Kelli, Fern, Colette, Pauline & Marina! You can post your answers in the comments here, or email me...

No comments: